Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Delicious

When I passed by Delicious at Scott Square, I was in awe with its interior, especially the colour scheme, the blue turquoise, black and white, it looks 'Delicious' indeed.

Read their speciality was Nasi Kerabu as Delicious group is from Malaysia, I thought it was a Fried Chicken but turned out it was not :(


Anyway, we came in just after lunch rush hour, it was still packed but table was available.


Definitely loving the Humongous Bird Cage hanged from the ceiling and again, in love with the col. scheme.


Ordered the Truffle Fries, juice drink and Nasi Kerabu, unfortunately Nasi Kerabu wasn't my taste at all...


Service was quite prompt but the tables was arranged too close to each other, you certainly heard clearly what your next door conversation...


Nice decor, but not my option to return here, perhaps for a truffle fries and drinks and resting your legs after going around Orchard Road is fine, but for meal, I think I'll pass


Nice Bird Cages!






The nice looking menu

It nicely done but the menu selection was a bit limited


Simple Orange Juice


Truffle Fries,with mayo, so so...


The Nasi Kerabu, the veggie definitely raw but chopped into small bits, the Chicken was Malaysian Cooking in rendang style, I felt a bit undercooked too. Didn't like the Malaysian style of fish crackers. Guess, it wasn't what I expected

Delicious Cafe
#B1-16 to19, Scotts Square
6 Scotts Road, 228209 Singapore
T: +65 6636 0903  


(No Breakfast Menu Available)


http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com.sg/#location_scottssquare


Opens Daily: 11.00am - 9.00pm







No comments:

Post a Comment