Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Salt Grill & Sky Bar - Part II

Back to Salt Grill and Sky Bar and this time, I did remember to take photo of the interior before it got dark, that's why I am posting this restaurant again; and first time I tried their steaks range.

This time we got the table closer to the slope going up to Sky Bar but still by the window seats.

Service standard is still excellent and prompt as usual.

Again, it's one of my fave place for celebrating an occasion or to impress your guests.

 
Always admired the ceiling


The pretty standing chandelier


View to kitchen counter


A impressive work


The tasty breads, I couldn't get it enough with those seeds and vinegar oil dips


The Luke Mangan's Martini


My lycheetini


The champagne


My fave appetizer, the 'glass' Sydney Omelette of crab meat and miso broth

The striploin with green beans and red wine au jus

Rib eye with red wine au jus

View on the night

A stylish modern restrooms

Illuminating view to the city from restroom..:)


While waiting for our elevator


The elevator, reminded me of Le Jules Verne at Eiffel Tower



Salt Grill and Sky Bar by Luke Mangan
ION Orchard, Level 55
Private lift from Level 4
2 Orchard Turn
Singapore


Opens daily with hours for:
Lunch from 11.30 am to 2 pm
Dinner from 6 pm to 10 pm
All Day Bites from 11.30 am to 5 pm
Sky Bar from 6 pm to 11.30 pm

Dress Code: Smart Casual















No comments:

Post a Comment